Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mom/Dad Group

Below are some photos from the '50 foot Diaper Dash', Nevi's first running race. She sure made Daddy-o proud.
Another new fun thing.... I just started a local Mommy/Daddy Group that will most likely meet weekly. Some families from our birth class join us, but also neighbors and local friends. There are 13 families interested so far. Last week was the start of this new social outlet and it looks like there are more takers for this week. As of now, we meet every Wednesday at 4pm at our place. If we actually get a group established, we may take turns hosting these gatherings, which I will like very much. I love being around other mommies right now but more importantly, I'm wanting to give Nevi the opportunity to play with other munchkins. Since we don't do daycare, I really want her to be around other little ones regularly so she can build relationships and have fun! We'll see where this goes.....




No comments: