Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blasted Teething Biscuits!

Coda now has 4 teeth on the top and two on the bottom.  Teething is not an easy task for this little guy, lots of pain and irritability, etc.  So I thought I"d try these teething biscuits that I found at Vitamin Cottage.  What a freaking mess with absolutely no decrease in teething discomfort, just a temporary distraction.  After I surrendered to the fact that this teething buscuit was going to be an absolute disaster, the hilarity of the situation came out. Coda was completely covered in this molasses, wheat GOO, as were my kitchen cabinets and kitchen floor.  I am still finding remains of the brown goo in places that surprise even me since I was standing right there the whole time.  I would NEVER recommend teething biscuits as an indoor activity to ANYONE.  A summer activity, maybe, and only with a hose close by...



No comments: