Friday, March 8, 2013

Romp to Stomp, Snowshoe for Breast Cancer!

Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer is an annual snowshoeing event that takes place in several places throughout the country. Luckily, one of the locations of this event is right  here in Colorado in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, within the city of Frisco.  Jan trained hard (wish I could say I did, just not enough snow down in the valley to train hard in)  and although we were the last to start the race due to traffic we hit on I70 we did great and accomplished our goal of finishing and having a blast in the process.  It was a gorgeous drive and gorgeous scenery throughout the romp.  And it was wonderful to do something 'just for mom', a special treat!  Thank you Jan for doing this with me and for inspiring me, doing this at altitude AND with asthma.  You are a tough lady and I LOVE it!  A time to remember...
  




No comments: