Friday, September 5, 2014

4th of July!

Ahma, Ahpa and Aunt Jenn all came for the 4th of July!  We walked only a few blocks to watch the fireworks in our neighborhood park and found out that our neighbors LOVE fireworks (they loved them until 1am!)  LOUD but very fun night.  I think this was one of my favorite weekends here so far.... I must have had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures.  Seems only Ahpa made it into my camera (and the ladies red, white and blue toes, too).  We hiked and were attacked by Wild Parsnips, had picnic lunches, ate yummy fried cheese curds (CO friends, don't hate me, but they are REALLY good!) and as usual, took in lots of good local beer.  Wisconsin truly does have the best food and beer I've EVER tasted.   And this was one of my favorite 4th of July weekends of all time!    





No comments: