Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pearl Street Mile (Half Mile, really)






Nevi ran in her annual Pearl Street Mile race - the kiddos run 1/2 mile.  Coda and I cheered her on at the start and finish but Robb ran with her this year.  She did great and had a lot of fun!  The pictures didn't turn out great of the race but considering I had a baby in my front carrier, a diaper bag around my back, one arm handy to take the pictures and the other to fight through crowds so I could even get to the track to watch, I figure they're good enough.  Good thing Nevi was wearing the brightest colored shirt she owns....it made spotting her in the crowds MUCH easier....
She finished as the second overall 3-year-old in a time of 5:54.  That's almost 3 & 1/2 minutes faster than her time from last year!  Results are here: Pearl Street Kids Half-Mile Results by Age

No comments: