Monday, December 28, 2009

December photos


As I ponder December's activities and events, it makes me realize...we were busy! We purchased a new TV and now have Direct TV (for the first time in my life). I've never had a strong desire to upgrade to cable since just having the major networks has sufficed. However, after getting our new TV, which was sold to us with the understanding that we could still get NBC, FOX, ABC, etc. through it's digital capabilities, SURPRISE..it did not. We were left with only 2-3 channels, one of which played Spanish soap operas 24/7. Soooo, since we spent a wad on the TV we decided it would be helpful if we could watch stuff on it. Nevi, as seen, below, has really taken to the new TV. I am foreseeing myself doing exactly with Nevi what my father did to Kristin and I when we were young...restricting TV time. We had 1 hour a day of TV, then he'd shoo us outside and tell us to make friends with the out of doors. Best advise he gave us. And so his spirit lives on through me.
Robb also got a visit from an old Boulder friend recently (Cameron) and so our quest of introducing Nevi to all of our good friends continues.



No comments: